Nobles Construction is a construction company based in Liverpool. They are currently carrying out building new houses and renovating old ones in the the Toxteth area of Liverpool. After the major building work is completed the houses are ready for after build cleaning, Then once the last bits of work are completed in the house, the last thing is a sparkle clean before handover to the new owners. This is when nobles contacted us at Spotless cleaners.
The site manager arranged for us to visit the building site so we can provide a quotation and also asses the extent of the cleaning work involved. The site manager was happy with what we offered as a business and also the competitive pricing we had in place.
The work involved for the after build cleaning was as follows
- Remove protective plastic film from all UPVC window frames
- Remove any excess plaster/dirt from UVPC window frames
- Remove dust/dirt from skirting boards,doors,architraves etc
- Clean out kitchen cupboards of any dust/dirt/marks
- Sweep then mop kitchen and bathroom floors
- Scrape up any excess plaster or cement left on the floor
- clean bathrooms of any dirt/dust or excess silicone on tiles or fixtures
- Remove excess paint from light switches, plug sockets, door handles
- sweep/hoover all floors and stairs free of any dust/dirt
After a few weeks of light building work inside the houses they will have a light layer of dust over all surfaces again.We go back into the houses and give them a Sparkle clean before handover. this involves.
- Wipe clean Skirting boards, Architraves, doors etc
- clean windows
- wipe clean kitchen including inside of cupboards
- buff any metal taps or metal fixings to leave a shine.( in kitchen and bathroom )
- wipe clean bathroom
- sweep mop floors
The site manager at Nobles is very happy with the work carried out and that all our staff adhere to the strict health and safety conduct by always making sure they wear the correct PPE and follow on site health and safety procedures.